Thursday 18 December 2014

Outpourings of a Mushroom November 2014 pt 10

11'20 @DrugsPsych @whatwakeup loyalty/corporatism plays in another league than conspiracy/corruption.
it's like breaking someone's heart and thinking in terms of affairs of the heart without even wanting to know what it means precisely. two completely different worlds
11'20 @DrugsPsych @whatwakeup I mean, why can't psychologists define the heart?
because they know their science wouldn't work if you didn't believe in it.
11'20 @DrugsPsych @whatwakeup in other words, being corrupt is the most important basic requirement for a successful career in a loyal environment
11'23 "The deep corruption of government is putting the health of the American people at serious risk."
no corruption. corporate world government
11'20 @DrugsPsych @whatwakeup It's the difference between believing to know what's going on and denying to realize what you exactly do believe in.
@cosmopinciotti damn... thanks for the knowledge, man!
and yeah, I have no idea what's going on, and I don't believe in anything, so I don't know where I am.
@cosmopinciotti @DrugsPsych @whatwakeup It's a frenzy.
11'20 @lifessubatomic @DrugsPsych right. or  
a house of cards (McKenna) TUNNEL in a syndicate (Richardson) TWEET

10'14 -pic* You have to fight media lies, because if you believe absurdities you can commit atrocities, like the Holocaust of World War II.
@Partisangirl I agree! we all need to support the alternative media. they are the truth diggers.
  11'20 @sigtruth @Partisangirl let's talk about the idea of truth! TWEET cause that's a very tricky thing TWEET
@cosmopinciotti @Partisangirl Truth is a process more than something you can own and hold. 
How you look for it is what matters most.
  11'20 @Partisangirl @sigtruth America is being used today to unite the world like France (Napoleon) and Germany (Hitler) were used to unite Europe.
11'20 @Partisangirl @sigtruth
"The very concept of 'national sovereignty' is regarded by many countries as something relative." ARTICLE

"The stuff some people will laugh at. *some people being me"
11'21 @lifessubatomic how many are they? I mean... you
@cosmopinciotti more than you might recognize

"note to self: life's subatomic"
11'21 @RomeoDeVoid with the right stuff TWEET and the right attitude... TWEET 
@cosmopinciotti that would be heaven @RomeoDeVoid

"what weapons do you carry to protect that heart?"
11'21 @thedecadent_ why does the heart need protection? 
because it is responsible for you expectations – HOPE – and therefore open for sanctions?
@cosmopinciotti
Didn't you quote something recently about giving a person the smallest hope, they'll do almost anything?
11'21 @lifessubatomic it wasn't a quote TWEET no romantic beliefs without hope, you know TWEET 
@cosmopinciotti well then, no quote. A level headed conclusion extraordinaire.
11'21 @lifessubatomic Hitler couldn't have become the devil/mass murderer if he wasn't been regarded as an angel/wonder worker before his crusades.

"hope is the biggest mind fuck"
11'21 @knottedwings the size of the mind fuck called hope depends on its romantic proportions
@lifessubatomic I'm about to arrange, summarize, and further my thoughts about the best way how to deal with the concept of truth at the moment

11'21 @lifessubatomic Our civilization is characterized by the sad fact that the worst criminals can sell themselves as the biggest philanthropes.
@cosmopinciotti genius tends to have an element of sadness
11'21 @lifessubatomic contrary to common belief, I don't think it's a healthy condition...
which does govern everyday life TWEET
@cosmopinciotti you've got something, once you get it linear it'll be more readily appreciated by the masses.
I'd not be a good apologist for your cult, being that I'm only sucking the gist. However, the feel does seem authentic. It's possible they too might have the key to breaking me. If so, perhaps you can look for piety after.
or not, it's probably no longer interesting.
11'21 @lifessubatomic you really don't get it. LOL I'm EXCLUSIVELY in the understanding/clarification business, nothing else. which you DGAF about
  @cosmopinciotti I don't. You declare. You know what you're talking about. I'm ok with this, even if you aren't.
is it really my job to clarify the inner workings of man as a single entity? I don't have a reason to.
11'21 @lifessubatomic no, you have no reason to clarify anything in your subatomic and ectoplasmic existence TWEET that's for sure
@cosmopinciotti I am open, and waiting for a reason, I'm just not hunting.
I'm the herbivore of hunters of spiritual sustenance.
11'21 @lifessubatomic open as a sieve! I know how it feels to live among citizens of the GDR, I don't want to live in a world full of "potential Litvinenkos"

@cosmopinciotti so you are really invested in this Counter American Fall thing? not just some Looney with too much time on your hands? I can't actively help you, for the same reason you won't have children.
I'm just some stupid girl, no nothing worth it. Don't fool yourself, I do enough of that.
11'21 @lifessubatomic you can't be a help cause you're like the cognitive antipole.
to be understood seems the greatest nightmare scenario for you
@cosmopinciotti yeah. can you do me a favor and shoot me down all day? I kinda need it right now. it shouldn't matter if I care to be understood, not to the diligent observer. get back to kicking me please, Mr Distraction.
I want to lose hope again, because it's becoming too overwhelming.
@cosmopinciotti I accept that I'm a little well you dip into on your way to a blood bath. 
Olympians as yourself are the same in these ways.
  11'21 @lifessubatomic how can I be underway to a blood bath if the only thing I'm doing is trying to understand? another very peculiar example...
@cosmopinciotti shut up. thanks for not ever failing to let me know that I'm a total waste of life every time I'm looking for a reminder. you know very well the people and things you are 'trying to understand' don't want understanding.
  11'21 @lifessubatomic therefore my piety-theoretical approach: I want to figure out why is it that most people love to fool themselves day by day.
@cosmopinciotti like people who fool themselves so well into believing they have power that such power is manifested? "bypassing the dope"
  11'21 @lifessubatomic the Jesuits "only" inspire, quicken, and direct that. they cannot make you believe things which you would refuse point-blank
11'21 @lifessubatomic fooling themselves or fooling others goes hand in hand of course. 
it's like employers and employees on the level of the soul
11'21 @lifessubatomic that's precisely my point why corporatocracies are so monolithic, so Kafkaesque TWEET | TWEET

@cosmopinciotti but this is also, at the core, why all beliefs have grounding, with belief comes movement.
11'21 @lifessubatomic right. but if this whole topic remains a taboo there will be no democratic movement ever, just the usual psycho-military one
11'21 @cosmopinciotti Or you can just let the world dance as it will, and ignore pleas from those who want you to lead them, like I do.
11'21 @lifessubatomic how often have I to repeat this?
I don't intent to do anything else than to just understand. there's not one bit hope involved
@cosmopinciotti you have other readers, Cosmo Pinciotti... an audience.
what will you do, if you ever fall in love with hope?
11'21 @lifessubatomic consider for just a minute the immensity of this subject and for another minute why no-one has seriously thought about it so far
11'21 @lifessubatomic "a five-year mission in outer space to explore new worlds...to boldly go where no man has gone before" something like that
  11'21 @lifessubatomic "9/11" builds upon that...
but "Patriot Microchip Implants" will change the whole game TWEET Pope Almighty
@cosmopinciotti it's been the plan they are taught to recognize as prophecy.
11'21 @lifessubatomic sure. theology is all about the most appropriate piety instruments for the sheep and the shepherd, adjusted to the zeitgeist
  11'22 @lifessubatomic with respect to Olympus WIKIMEDIA "you can only see as far as.." TWEET
it's as simple as that

"collective individualism: the essential ingredient to a vibrant, creative and coherent corporate culture"
11'21 @StevenP23 that's right TWEET "9/11" – just business as usual TWEET  
truth as another word for believing.
@cosmopinciotti BTW... Thanks for commenting.
I've been waiting a long time to find an opinion of any persuasion rather than mere 'noise'.
@StevenP23 Twitter seems to be a strange place to ponder about things like that, I guess... but I like it.
and for me it's really important.
@cosmopinciotti collectivism = not community, lets get that clear.
a collective has less compassion and more 'thought control' than a community.
11'21 @StevenP23 no doubt about that. but how collectivist is corporatism?
could you, for instance, answer this question? TWEET
@cosmopinciotti how collectivist is corporatism? How about, deliver value and you'll get paid. That's not community. Community = BE of value
11'22 @StevenP23 "a military hierarchy would be an example of vertical collectivism"
if you go to the roots of the system TWEET it will quickly become clear, you ARE of value VIDEO 
"Birth Certificate worth billions and Secure Creditor Q and A" government squats in the hearts... TWEET 
11'22 @StevenP23 we have internalized its mental essence TWEET
to be of value otherwise we really must understand what is going on

@cosmopinciotti @truthandshadows for sure I can't answer it. What I do know is we need a paradigm shift. 
Keep your values, loose your roots.
11'21 @StevenP23 how about a truth theory to get rid off this whole paradigm business? TWEET  I'll answer later. don't hold back!
@cosmopinciotti 'business' is omnipresent. love or hate it, it's another word for 'exchange'.
biz is agnostic. we make it better or worse
11'22 @StevenP23 right. we do business together, the same way we talk to each other, in my opinion. 
the market mentality is pretty much identical.
  @cosmopinciotti agree Twitter is limiting. but it creates a discipline to get to the point.
old 20th century corporate model fails community.
@StevenP23 I also use Tweet Tunnel or TwitLonger...
and Twitter has an unique feature, with a little bit discipline: TWEET
  @cosmopinciotti new structures needed for rapidly changing world – not sure what they are yet, but there's no escape... leadership required!
11'21 @StevenP23 have you heard of the World Café yet? TWEET
I'm thinking more about the basics as a first step, not that practically.
@cosmopinciotti uphhh!! It's good – self hatred and self self love are equally self centred! Decent thinking.
Hope self reflection is ok.
11'22 @StevenP23 "we live in conversation" – I thought of the energy when I cited Cooley, because the bigger the egos, the less effective the talk

Debunking Education: Exposing The Syndicate BLOG POST 

11'23 @sigtruth to what extent are scientists just fucking political agents or members of corporate Columbian government? TWEET 
11'23 @sigtruth like psychology without psychedelia is just another fucking religious, corporate, second-rate piety theater! TWEET
11'23 @sigtruth the most mendacious shit is being sold as fucking holy truth everyday!
@drsanjaygupta CNN Clown Sanjey... TWEET
11'23 @sigtruth I'm sick of truth, "sigtruth"! @drsanjaygupta
and I'll tell you why TWEET and also my alternative TWEET

11'23 @W911 @sibeledmonds "these laws remain a potential source of virtually unlimited power for a President should he choose to activate them"...
11'23 @sibeledmonds @W911 @truthandshadows conspiracy theorists cannot talk to me – I like that shit.
thanks for undeniably showing off your mindcuffs
11'23 @sibeledmonds if you can't handle really tough questions your hero matrix TWEET gets obsolete and changes to the contrary


11'23 How CNN Clown Sanjay Gupta Trims His Sails to the Wind

"over the last year, I have been working on a new documentary called 'Weed'.
The title 'Weed' may sound cavalier, but the content is not. I travelled around the world to interview medical leaders, experts, growers and patients...what I found was stunning.

long before I began this project, I had steadily reviewed the scientific literature on medical marijuana from the U.S. and thought it was fairly unimpressive. reading these papers five years ago, it was hard to make a case for medicinal marijuana.
I even wrote about this in a TIME magazine article, back in 2009, titled 'Why I would Vote No on Pot.'

well, I am here to apologize.

I apologize because I didn't look hard enough, until now. I didn't look far enough. I didn't review papers from smaller labs in other countries doing some remarkable research, and I was too dismissive of the loud chorus of legitimate patients whose symptoms improved on cannabis.

instead, I lumped them with the high-visibility malingerers, just looking to get high. I mistakenly believed the Drug Enforcement Agency listed marijuana as a 'Schedule One' substance because of sound scientific proof. surely, they must have quality reasoning as to why marijuana is in the category of the most dangerous drugs that have 'no accepted medicinal use and a high potential for abuse.'

they didn't have the science to support that claim, and I now know that when it comes to marijuana neither of those things are true. it doesn't have a high potential for abuse, and there are very legitimate medical applications. in fact, sometimes marijuana is the only thing that works. take the case of Charlotte Figi, who I met in Colorado. she started having seizures soon after birth. by age 3, she was having 300 a week, despite being on seven different medications. medical marijuana has calmed her brain, limiting her seizures to 2 or 3 per month.

I have seen more patients like Charlotte first hand, spent time with them and come to the realization that it is irresponsible not to provide the best care we can as a medical community, care that could involve marijuana.
we have been terribly and systematically misled for nearly 70 years in the United States, and I apologize for my own role in that.
I hope this article and upcoming documentary will help set the record straight.

on August 14, 1970, the Assistant Secretary of Health, Dr. Roger O. Egeberg wrote a letter recommending the plant, marijuana, be classified as a 'Schedule One' substance, and it has remained that way for nearly 45 years. my research started with a careful reading of that decades old letter. what I found was unsettling. Egeberg had carefully chosen his words:

'since there is still a considerable void in our knowledge of the plant and effects of the active drug contained in it, our recommendation is that marijuana be retained within Schedule One at least until the completion of certain studies now underway to resolve the issue.'

not because of sound science, but because of its absence, marijuana was classified as a 'Schedule One' substance. again, the year was 1970. Egeberg mentions studies that are underway, but many were never completed. as my investigation continued, however, I realized Egeberg did in fact have important research already available to him, some of it from more than 25 years earlier.

-high risk of abuse-

in 1944, New York Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia commissioned research to be performed by the New York Academy of Science. among their conclusions: they found marijuana did not lead to significant addiction in the medical sense of the word. they also did not find any evidence marijuana led to morphine, heroin or cocaine addiction.

we now know that while estimates vary, marijuana leads to dependence in around 9 to 10% of its adult users. by comparison, cocaine, a 'Schedule Two' substance 'with less abuse potential than Schedule One drugs' hooks 20% of those who use it. around 25% of heroin users become addicted. the worst is tobacco, where the number is closer to 30% of smokers, many of whom go on to die because of their addiction.

there is clear evidence that in some people marijuana use can lead to withdrawal symptoms, including insomnia, anxiety and nausea. even considering this, it is hard to make a case that it has a high potential for abuse. the physical symptoms of marijuana addiction are nothing like those of the other drugs I've mentioned. I have seen the withdrawal from alcohol, and it can be life threatening.

I do want to mention a concern that I think about as a father. young, developing brains are likely more susceptible to harm from marijuana than adult brains. some recent studies suggest that regular use in teenage years leads to a permanent decrease in IQ. other research hints at a possible heightened risk of developing psychosis.

much in the same way I wouldn't let my own children drink alcohol, I wouldn't permit marijuana until they are adults. if they are adamant about trying marijuana, I will urge them to wait until they're in their mid-20s when their brains are fully developed..." ARTICLE


11'23 Senate Report 93-549, 1973: "since March the 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency...a majority of the people of the United States have lived all their lives under emergency rule...for 40 years, freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency...and, in the United States, actions taken by the government in times of great crisis have – from, at least, the Civil War – in important ways shaped the present phenomenon of a permanent state of national emergency." BLOG POST

11'23 "this is the very soul of Homeland Security, the Patriot Acts, and all other emergency acts, declarations, and Executive Orders that violate every possible right imaginable"

No comments:

Post a Comment