Wednesday 29 October 2014

Redeleted Retweets 24 – 27 September 2014

04'04 Now it is time to sing. It's all I know to do when I feel like a fool and a crazy person.

04'04 I'm so easily seduced by words, candy coated words, that I barely notice their hollow insides.

04'09 All my failed relationships have taught me what I'm looking for and what to avoid.
Then I fall in love and it all flies out the window...

04'09 I believe we are here on Earth to learn and the only way to really do that is the hard way: firsthand experience.

04'10 The more time goes by, the more I just want to found an INFJ colony somewhere and live amongst my people.

04'10 I'll be so grateful to see my shrink tonight.
She's not gonna know what hit her when I unleash this torrent of emotions, though.

04'17 Whatever they have to say about idle hands applies tenfold to my idle brain, which never misses a chance to lead me down a dark path.

04'17 I have to put mental blinders on so I can only look ahead towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

04'21 Part of me is attracted to darkness and melancholy. I find painful yearning romantic and familiar. 
Makes it tough to move forward.

04'21 The longing is a stray cat that I keep feeding and then I wonder why it hangs around the door.

04'23 @Crunadh I understand that too.  
Always subordinating my needs/feelings to keep others from discomfort. It's crazy-making behavior.

04'26 -pic* These poor keys are taking the brunt of my frustrations this morning.

04'26 Feelings of emptiness + isolating myself from others = I am broken.

04'27 I know I need to find fulfillment within but I've never once done this. How?

05'11 Are INFJs more likely than other types to develop Twitter crushes? #innocentquestion

05'12 @lifessubatomic It's scary to see a pattern in your own behavior that you never noticed before.

05'21 When you tell a sensitive person "Don't be SO sensitive" you could just as easily tell her not to be who she is. #hsp

04'27 @cnstantstranger So stressful. It's like living as an edited version of ourselves our whole lives!
It's very difficult to change this.

04'16 If you stop creating, your soul withers away.
Humans are impelled to make something new: to stop creating is to be a static robot.

08'21 Please retweet this, because it's perfect. It's exactly how human beings should live their lives.

08'01 #PeaceRevolution 084: Builders of Empire. How Fraternal Orders Create World Order PODCAST

08'01 @tragedyandhope Fantastic work. 
Every time you release a new podcast I think to myself I can't believe he did it again! Unparalleled quality.

09'22 #thosethreewords freedom from religion

09'06 "Religious mysticism is intellectual garbage. It's a vestige of the old superstitious Dark Ages when nobody knew anything and the whole world was sinking deeper and deeper into filth and disease and poverty and ignorance.
It is one of those delusions that isn't called insane only because there are so many people involved."

09'17 Please sign and share this PETITION to ensure freedom FROM religion and barbaric blasphemy laws! #blasphemy

09'18 -pic* Fascinating: living in the most complex machine that mankind has built – ever. #ISS

09'13 I'm restoring the world to factory settings.

08'28 I apologize to some of you for the rest of you.

08'18 Next time I'm making everybody purple.

08'18 When a sentence begins "The unarmed black man was" and ends with "at least six times", the verb in the middle is usually not "hugged".

09'24 -pic* today's #Page3GirlOfTheDay is the steamy @Lucy__Vixen

09'17 Him: Can we stop talking about your charity and start talking about how you fill out that dress?
Me: No, we can not.

09'25 @INFJThinking @lifessubatomic I do these exercises to counteract the anxiety that makes me freeze.
Only one way for me: full immersion.

09'25 @INFJThinking @lifessubatomic However, I also have shared more than expected to, due to amazing advice and knowledge I've gained from here.

09'25 @lifessubatomic @INFJThinking This is the importance of things like journaling, and different arts. Self-expression.

09'25 It's interesting to watch people change based upon the people they're with and the situation they're in.

09'21 I love being who I am.

09'20 Sometimes when I'm in the midst of something, I am able to look at it and see how I'll remember/look back on it.

09'15 I worry and panic about small things, but when it comes to more important emergencies I am calm and focused.

09'08 I can't stand negativity. Maybe it's because I create enough of it for myself I can't hear it from others.

07'14 My new VIDEO! Jesus Christ, Sun of Righteousness. Please like, share and comment. #christianity #astrotheology

09'25 Christianity is another form of witchcraft.
A Mom is Rewriting "Harry Potter" to Replace Witchcraft With Christianity ARTICLE

09'25 This radio program mentions me/my work!
The Mythicist Perspective: Mythology as the Bedrock of Modern Religions VIDEO 

09'23 What is Buddhism's relationship to Christianity? Did Christianity draw from Buddhism? BOOK #buddhism

09'25 When I lay on the ground and watch the clouds my head spins and I feel like I'm going to fall off the earth, the heaviest sort of lightness.

06'26 -pic* Sorry guys, I'm really bad at flirting.

07'18 -pic* Tea Leoni at the 'Madam Secretary' panel TCA Summer Press 2014 BLOG POST

09'25 QUOTE of the Day "If you ask an introvert a question, wait until she thinks about it. Introverts think before speaking, not through speaking. If you want to get to the good stuff, you need to slow down." @lauriehelgoe

09'21 QUOTE of the Day "Yes, introverts like and need quiet and solitude, but that's not the whole story. Introverts are people, and people need people. That's human nature. That's mental health. That's being part of the world. A lot of public discussion of introversion is about how WE WANT TO BE ALONE. But by emphasizing that, we might be doing ourselves a grave disservice, running the risk that people will take us at our word." @SophiaDembling

09'25 @RaidersJH12 my favorite wide spread your legs panic

09'26 I require a lot in a relationship, and I can recognize that, but it is not something I am willing to or can change.

09'25 People have been telling me I need to see a therapist since I've been 6. #INFJ

09'25 My feelings are valid and I'm not going to let people tell me otherwise.

09'26 @AmuseChimp INFJ, baby. #Terminatorvoice

09'25 @AmuseChimp @BhaINFJaan Monsieur Chimp, if you knew where I spent the first 27 years of my life, you'd run for the hills.

07'29 If it's OK to sky dive, bungee jump, drive fast cars and drink booze, why is it not OK to explore our own consciousness with psychedelics?

08'31 @rowwoo @PrisonPlanet Huxley was a key guy behind MKULTRA – Wasson was behind Subproject 58.
Huxley is the worst psychopath I've studied.

09'11 Lenon Honor interview – "9/11" and Cyclical, Fear-Based Mind Control in the Media #212 VIDEO 

08'31 @Shadyy3z @GrandSnarkitech @joerogan Joe Rogan has certainly gone out slandering me and lying about my work. Ask why.

09'10 Clint Richardson: Putting the NSA and other intel spies on legal notice VIDEO 

03'21'13 Last night Rupert Sheldrake challenged Chris Anderson, the head of TED, to ask... WEBSITE 

12'03'12 Good science, like good religion, is a journey of discovery, a quest. Read more in this ARTICLE

01'2'11 "Culture is the effort to hold back the mystery, and replace it with a mythology." Terence McKenna

02'1'11 "Ideology always paves the way toward atrocity." Terence McKenna

06'17'11 "The real tension is not between matter and spirit, or time and space, the real tension is between information and nonsense." Terence McKenna

01'24  "People are so alienated from their own soul that when they meet their soul they think it comes from another star system."

09'13 "We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination." ARTICLE

04'04 @AbbyMartin His words are timeless!!
"The future of communication is the future of the evolution of the human soul." Terence McKenna

09'27 Navajo Nation to Receive $554 Million from US Government in Record Settlement | The Mind Unleashed WEBSITE 

09'25 10 Toxic Relationships Mentally Strong People Avoid | The Mind Unleashed WEBSITE 

12'11'11 "The internet is light at the end of the tunnel...it is creating a global society." TUMBLR 

07'16 The cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation – best Terence McKenna memes ARTICLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment